Magnum Vertical Brochure
The Magnum Vertical is a revolutionary compact form/fill/seal system that utilizes tubing, in addition to Rollbags™ (pre-opened bags-on-a-roll). The tubing system offers a simple to operate and low maintenance design that provides the benefit of lower material costs because it forms bags in–line before they are filled and sealed.
The Magnum Vertical is the ultimate in reliability and ease of operation. The simplicity of the Magnum is the design, which allows the use of tube stock or Rollbags and eliminating the inconvenience of forming collars, back seaming, and the complex controls associated with traditional form/fill/seal systems.
With Magnum systems, size changes and setup are a breeze using the built-in job storage feature and large color-touch screen. Help screens and built-in diagnostics insure optimum performance and uptime.
Built-in interface simplifies integration of counters, scales, robotics and other automatic in-feed devices for in-line filling. With the printer option, the Magnum can print graphics, bar codes and text in-line, as each bag is indexed through the machine, eliminating the material cost and labor expense of applying labels.
The Magnum Vertical is the ultimate system for lowering packaging costs without sacrificing speed or efficiency in automatic bagging.
Features & Benefits:
- The Magnum tube stock system offers a simple to operate, low maintenance design that provides lower material costs by forming pouches in-line before they are filled and sealed
- Built-in Interface port integrates counters, scales, robotics and other automatic infeed devices for fully automatic
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Low pressure closing with obstruction detection system for improved operator safety
- Wide color touch screen is operator friendly and has clear readable prompts and alarms
- Adjustable from Vertical to Slanted configuration to meet your application requirements
- Designed to minimize preventative maintenance costs
- Easy adjustable stand with casters and compact design provides portability and ease of set up
- Large diameter rolls and variable bag length enables machine to package products of practically any length
- Quick roll change feature to facilitate easy and fast changeover
- On board memory stores multiple job data to recall at a later date
- Strip packaging
- Batch/job counter for better accuracy
- Designed to meet CE requirements
Options & Accessories:
- Articulating load shelf for heavy weight products
- Bag Deflator for minimizing amount of air in the bag
- Seal Flattener to minimize wrinkles during sealingl
- In-line thermal transfer printer with 305 dpi and up to 5” wide print head (130mm) for printing bar codes, logos,
variable information; or hot stamp printer for date or lot coding
- Dual palm buttons with anti-tie down and/or light curtains for added operator safety in manual loading operations
- Large jaw pass-thru areas for over sized products
- Exit conveyors for product take-away
- Trim Seal or Wide Seal
- In-feed conveyors to help with kit packaging and/or product counting operations
- Standard, adjustable, accumulating or guaranteed open funnels increase your packaging rates and accuracy
- Sealing system for film up to 15” wide
- Bag open sensor
- 230V , 50/60 Hz operation
- Custom options for special packaging applications
- Spare parts kit
Click here for bags from CTI
Company: Clamco Packaging
Machine type: Rollbag Systems